1. The angels tell what you need to know, not always what you want to know, but always for your highest good. If it isn't time for you to know, they won't tell you or me!
2. You have free will. Regardless of what is advised you are responsible for your choices.
3. The angels want you to find peace, love, comfort, abundance, purpose, but you have to get out there and make it happen or actually do the inner work to connect with God. They can only point the way.
4. To get the most out of a reading you have to be willing to get real about yourself and your life. A reading's intention is to shine a light on the hidden for your healing. Please be willing to hear truth and heal.
5. Past/Present revelations provide you the opportunity to resonate with the message. Future/Outcome predictions may not resonate since you have not yet experienced them and they may change if you make a free will choice that alters the predicted outcome. Remember, the angels tell what you need to know, not always what you want to know, but always for your highest good.
6. Last but certainly not least you have two jobs to do: (a) You have to ask! No question, no answer, no healing, no help. That simple. (b) Set the intention before you ask for help to be open to and willing to heal.
I am simply the channel. Basically I become a radio. I dial in to the frequency and spit out what is being broadcast. I don't get to choose what I say, see, feel or know. I do set the intention of healing and protection prior to all services. I do not heal, but simply provide time, space and energy. I am but a servant. All thanks go to God for unconditional love and the Angels for their sacred service.
Respect - I agree to respect my clients' opinions and religious beliefs, and offer them sacred space and time to relax and be themselves. I agree to make my living honestly and respect every living being.
Confidentiality - I agree to keep confidential any private information discussed with me by my clients. Since services are conducted by a minister rest assured that your personal information will not be shared with anyone. Ever.
Zero Judgment - As I judge you so I judge myself. I do not judge you. Period. There is not an emotion or action you have felt or considered that is not a reflection of some piece within me.
Responsibility - One can only truly heal themselves and with my services I offer the opportunity to attain this goal more easily and naturally.
Methods - I will do my best to inform my clients of all steps that are involved before any healing sessions begin. You have a responsibility to ask any questions prior to verify understanding.
Limitations - Natural/Holistic Healing is not a substitute for professional medical, psychological, legal or financial counsel.
Ministry - As a minister ordained through the Universal Life Church and within that capacity serves and offers holistic healing protected by the religious freedoms allowed in the United States of America through the company Bright Pathways LLC.
Entertainment - As a business that financially supports my family and the laws that govern our world it is important to be clear - what is deeply spiritual for me may only be considered as entertainment purposes by you.
Age - You must be 18+ to read articles and/or request services unless given written permission and/or accompanied by an adult.
Free Will - Bright Pathways LLC and personnel accept no responsibility for any consequential actions taken by any and all readers of the materials or purchasers of the products/services provided. You agree to hold harmless Bright Pathways LLC and all personnel.
Copyright - I agree products/services and materials provided are for my personal and entertainment use only and agree to abide by the All Rights Reserved Copyright of Bright Pathways LLC and www.brightpathwaysllc.com. Any questions or copyright requests may be sent to email@example.com.
Company Cancellations - If an event or session is cancelled through unforeseen circumstances and/or situations (weather, illness, etc), every effort by company will be made to notify customer and re-schedule. There will be a 90-day hold on refunds due to cancellation of event/session by company during which customer must make every effort to re-schedule agreed upon prepaid services. There will be no loss-of-time or venue reimbursements issued to customer by company.
Client Cancellations - There will be no refund for prepaid purchases if the customer fails to meet the scheduled appointment time for any reason without giving 24-hour prior notice. It is the provider/company's sole discretion whether they choose to re-schedule or not once an appointment time has been missed. There may be a lesser fee returned to customer or invoice by company for appointments missed by customer if not re-scheduled which is the sole discretion of the provider/company.
Refunds - There are no refunds for completed readings. Refunds may be issued if the reading has not yet been started or completed. Bright Pathways LLC reserves the right to deny refunds and/or credits.
Refuse - The company and personnel reserve the right to refuse service for any reason without explanation. I have one rule - you are responsible for the energy you bring. Personal attacks and/or aggression are unwelcome.